Sunday, May 29, 2011

Curls


















I’ve wanted to wear this maxi skirt since forever! I just love the feel and flow of the material! Unfortunately, I’ve had a bit of a problem in deciding what top I should wear with it. That is, until just recently. Last night I came up with the idea to use my mom’s scarf as a top! I think it turned out pretty well! The bracelet is one of my belts that I wrapped around my wrist a couple of times. It’s one of my newest favorite accessories. Please comment and tell me what you think!

Oh, and concerning my hair I’ve decided to stick with my curls for awhile. Sure, straight hair is great from time to time but I always go back to my curly hair. I feel like it defines me.

What I Wore:

Icora purple wedges, Ann Taylor sheer black skirt, White reversible Merona belt as a bracelet

No comments:

Post a Comment