Sunday, October 2, 2011

Tough Worker








Shelplers necklace, Charlotte ruse jacket, Grip Tank, Rangoni Firenze shoes


Something about working hard has always been enjoyable to me. I like to put my all into things, and I love trying to excel in whatever challenge that is presented to me. I think that is one of the core reasons why I’m taking extra honor classes at my school.

It’s tough work keeping up with all of them, but I can’t say that I regret my decision in putting the load on my shoulders. I like the challenge, and to be quite frank, I like learning in subjects that interest me.

Of course I would be lying if I didn’t say I haven’t noticed the strain of the extra classes. But I enjoy the work, the self satisfaction of accomplishing something, and learning things that interest me.

Personally, I don’t see why I can’t take extra classes that interest me and indulge in personal activities (such as my blog) at the same time. I don’t like to limit myself. It’s not easy by any means, but I like to believe that I can overcome any challenge.

After all, I’m a tough worker.

No comments:

Post a Comment