Thursday, June 16, 2011

Double Denim





I find that I’m not too big of a fan of wearing double denim with similar colors, thus my lack of wearing such. So when I found this white denim jacket hidden within the thrift store with its lovely cream design and perfect fit, I knew that it must be destiny for me to start wearing double denim. Some things I just can’t help myself from purchasing, and this jacket was one of them.

I chose to wear my white denim jacket with one of my favorite old Charlotte Russe jeans. I love this pair because it has its own sort of flare with some of the paint that’s managed to get on the material from some of my art projects. I find that the purple paint adds personality to it. Don’t you just love bonding with clothes?

What I Wore:
Ak Anne Klein black heels, Charlotte Russe Refuge jeans, Thrift white denim jacket, Do and Be black top

No comments:

Post a Comment