Thursday, June 9, 2011

I Come In Peace





Evidence of a celestial being~



Yes yes this is me, I'm not lying!

This is what happens after I get inspired! After I watched the newest “Pirates of the Caribbean” movie I couldn’t stop thinking about doing this! Sure I look more alien than pirate or mermaid but it turned out all right in my opinion.

I sort of did the lighting and colors different in all the pictures because I felt differently while looking at each picture. In all of them I’m super pale because I’m naturally super tan and I find that being pale for once was a BIG change and I also felt that with all the colors it sort of had a big contrast and made me look sort of out of this world.

I used Covergirl eyeshadows all over my face and used the basic computer editing software Windows Live Photo Gallery thingy (sorry my brain is blah right now). For the border I just used paint. Please comment and tell me what you think if you can!

No comments:

Post a Comment