Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Art and Nature

Nature's Healer





Poppy





Revive





Swarm




The Discovery



The reason why I have decided to post artwork on my blog is because I find art to be interesting and a wonderful form of expression.

So, as promised, this is the beginning of me posting art. These particular pieces were created by Carne Griffiths.

I love Carne’s work because each piece is so magical and touching. I personally applaud him on how he linked people with nature. I feel like most people forget about us even being apart of nature when in the end, it’s all around us and we affect one another more than any of us care to admit.

His artwork is like a surreal truth. I love artwork that makes me think! Check out his other pieces if you’re interested!


"Art is not a study of positive reality, it is the seeking for ideal truth."

John Ruskin

No comments:

Post a Comment