Tuesday, July 19, 2011

A Note of Casual Elegance





Thrifted knit dress, Lei shoes, heart charm bracelet, inherited diamond earrings


I have decided that I will start putting artwork on my blog. So please do not be surprised when I start posting various pieces of art in the near future!

As for this outfit that I wore yesterday, I had found it to be something more fitting for the beach or somewhere relaxing and casual. The dress itself is casual and simple, the design, material, and even pattern is nothing flashy. However, I love this dress because it has a subtle elegance to it.

The only thing that I find difficult about this dress is trying not to overdo the accessorizing. Seeing as how I am so petite and the dress itself is so expressive and long-it’s easy to get carried away. My hair, on this day, was put up so that my massive curls wouldn’t take away from the garment. I wore my grandmother’s earrings that I inherited along with a bracelet that I received as a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment