Saturday, March 3, 2012

Making Mirrors






I love the collar on this shirt!


My most favorite thing about fashion has to be the amount of imagination that I can incorporate into it. Each outfit means something to me, and inspiration comes from just about everywhere. I find myself being inspired by music, movies, books, art, people, situations, and even dreams. In general there is so much effort that people put into their outfits, and many stories that they can tell. I like to dress myself based on my inspiration, based on what I'm feeling, and based on where I want or would like to go. It's what attracted me to fashion in the first place. And it is also what keeps me dedicated to it.

Ann Taylor straight leg jeans, Thrifted white button down, vintage bracelet, vintage earrings, and vintage rings (safe for my class ring), Borrowed stud belt, Icora wedges


No comments:

Post a Comment