Thursday, March 1, 2012

Maybe Here, Maybe There





Defiantly had fun doing my hair yesterday. If only I could remember how I did this!


I was unable to upload this post yesterday, deepest apologies! I was auditioning for something at my school and was drained by the time I made it home.
After taking these pictures I had unfortunately fallen asleep while uploading them!

Well, yesterday it was rainy and ridiculously humid, I decided to do a fun updo. For the unpredictable weather (that kept going back and forth from warm to cool) I wore this thrifted jacket I had recently purchased. I loved the feel of it, it reminded me of a basket.



I took a quick picture of the sky, I thought the clouds looked beautiful!

Fraco Fortini heels, Thrifted Goodwill gold choker as a bracelet, Thrifted jacket, Thrifted white leather belt, Agaci shirt, Los Pueblitos earrings

No comments:

Post a Comment