Friday, February 25, 2011

A Warm Breezy Friday



I really do love this dress that I am wearing. One of my awsome best friends bought it for me for my birthday last year and I continue to wear it. I always feel just a little bit more mystical and proper with it on. Even more so since it reminds me of Alice and wonderland. I thought the day was going to be cold so I paired it with thick grey knee high socks that I bought ages ago from shii with a pair combat boot I got from marshalls. The white scarf I believe is from rue21 and the watch that you will later on notice is from target (I'm proud to state that I got it for ten dollars). The day suprisingly turned warm if not slightly hot but I thanked god that we were graced with a slight breeze.




Did you notice the heart shaped mark on my upper right arm? No, your eyes are not playing with you. That's my birthmark. Don't believe me? Most people that meet me don't either until they try to rub the mark off to only fail since it is utterly impossiable. The only change is that it seems to have gotten bigger over the years as I have grown, it is probably my favorite feature about myself.






No comments:

Post a Comment