Sunday, February 26, 2012

We Remain






When pressed for time a basic will never let you down. Basics, as I stated before, are an investment. If treated right, they'll last forever and never go out of style compared to the seasonal trends that come and go.
The wonderful things about basics is that you don't have to spend a lot of money. Just time is required. I got this button down while thrifting with friends on Friday. I can't express how much I love it! I can already imagine the days when I'm left clueless on what to wear and finding this shirt to save the day. I can't state this enough, basics are a great investment.

Thrifted button down, Vintage earrings and ring from Jewelry Box boutique, borrowed cat broach from mom, Costa Blanca black skirt, Bandolino heels  

No comments:

Post a Comment