Thursday, April 21, 2011

Class



What I wore:

Mom’s peasant Chico’s maxi skirt, various bead bracelets, Claries peace ring, old white tee, dream catcher necklace (found at gas stop)


For my AP US History class we were discussing the Vietnam War and those that were either against or for it. Those that were against the war and wanted peace were doves, or better known as hippies. Those that wanted to continue with the war were hawks, a sophisticated bunch (honestly do not know how else to break this term down). For extra credit my teacher gave us the option to dress as either a dove or a hawk for extra credit. Of course I was all for the peace so I dressed as a hippie. Bellow are two of my friends dressing up as doves as well.




This is the beautiful fashionista Marla. I swear one day she’ll become a fashion designer; she’s got an eye for clothes and has a great personality.





This is the kind hearted, intelligent, and gorgeous Elizabeth. She’s an awesome person, a true frined, and a great baker.

No comments:

Post a Comment