Monday, April 25, 2011

Easter










Happy Belated Easter Everyone! I hope everyone had a lovely holiday (if you do celebrate it). Mine was pretty cool. It wasn’t the traditional, let’s-get-dressed-up-and-paint-some-eggs; sort of Easter but I liked it nevertheless. Late afternoon we went to see an awesome movie (I cried at the end which is a rarity among rarities!) and later on got some Red Lobster Take out. As I said before, it wasn’t the typical traditional Easter but it was pretty great. Time spent with my family is time well spent to me. Overall, I enjoyed myself.





I spent part of my Easter and most of my Saturday doing Spring cleaning with my family and found quite a few things. One box in particular was filled with old childhood items such as my beloved first teapot set, one of my most prized Easter bunnies (I used to love the coat on it!), my recorder (I used to sing my heart out in that thing!), and so much more! It defiantly brought back some memories. I’m never going to get rid of this stuff!

What I wore:

Dickies checkered pants, white nine west heels, Hot and The Gang Deniem Vest, Icing gold hoop earrings as bracelets

Btw: Everything I'm wearing I got from the thrift store (there was a 50% off sale!!!) :)

No comments:

Post a Comment