Sunday, April 3, 2011

Fairies Do Exist





The other day I saw a beautiful picture of a fairy and from that picture I was inspired to make myself look as I do in the pictures I’ve provided. As I’ve mentioned before I am a big kid, and as a result I am into fairy tales, and as I have also pointed out, I love to dress up. So you can only imagine how I felt once I saw the picture of the fairy and decided only moments later that I, Jasmine, would indeed have my moment to feel as such. I am aware that I do not have wings in this picture but in my opinion the look sort of gets the point across.





By the way, my face is supposed to be red in the top two pictures :).

1 comment:

  1. I really liked the pictures,especially the black and white.They took me back to a more simpler time.

    ReplyDelete