Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Cutting and Changing



Recently I felt the need for a change in appearance. Consequently, I cut my hair. I will be honest and add that I feel a bit odd without my accustomed length of hair. Still, I do not regret my decision. With so many changes in life as a senior in high school, it can be overwhelming. I'm learning so many new things. Looking at life with a bit more understanding than before. With college around the corner and many changes in my personal life-I can't quite see things in the same light.
I can't quite look at myself the same way either. I've changed and have grown up into a person that's very different, and in a good way. With so much going on I decided that I wanted to change my look. This haircut is the result. I defiantly love it!

Goodwill gold choker, Second Hand White Crop Top, New York and Company patterned Trousers, Moda black heels

No comments:

Post a Comment