Monday, February 20, 2012

Glittering Gold and Mermaid Blue






I think that people to often forget about the magic of nail polish. Just like earrings, scarves, and (yes I dare say) to some extent shoes it has the ability to transform an outfit. Nail polish allows for a gal to skimp on the earrings and accessories. It's the accessory often overlooked.

 When concerning my own preferences I find that I'm not one to usually indulge in patterns or pictures on my nails, but I love a beautiful color. Something that really contrasts with an outfit or skin tone is always eye catching. Of course, this is just me. I've seen lovely designs on nails that make me second guess this preference. 

 I must admit, however, that keeping nail polish on one's nails' chip free is a whole other story. I find a second coat of clear nail polish always helpful. At the moment I'm really liking this blue nail polish I'm wearing. I might stick with it for awhile.

The Limited Pink Sweater, GAP black cropped Trousers (that fits normal for a short person like me), Gifted earrings from Jewelry Box boutique, gifted necklace, Bandolino heel

1 comment:

  1. beautiful. I never thought of nail polish as an accessory. You are definately my fashion go-to girl.

    ReplyDelete