Friday, February 17, 2012

Days Like This



I love occasions that call for dressing up. I spent my Valentine's day in this dress my mother had purchased for me from Francesca's Collection. I had spent the day gliding through halls without a care in the world.
Of course I was a bit overdress. I, however, hardly took that into account. Some outfits are meant to be worn all day. If it looks and feels good I don't see why an individual can't do so.
It's always better to be overdressed than underdressed in my opinion. Fashion is meant for expressing one's self and having fun!


Francesca's Collection Dress, Fusion Jewelry earrings


I loved this outfit so much that I admittedly wore this dress twice this month (both pictures uploaded here) with the only difference in nail color and a few added rings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment