Sunday, February 26, 2012

Kisses from Roses and Teddy Bears









I have always been infatuated with lipstick. However, there's so many different shades, and so many different brands. It can be a little overwhelming when I'm searching for a new color(though that's the story for almost everything that deals with make-up). I find a nice shade of pink or red or even plum to never let me down. Truth be told, I hardly wear any other colors.
There are so many ways one can wear make-up and transform themselves. Though I don't usually stray to far from the basics when it comes to make-up, I believe make-up should emphasize your natural beauty. Not cover it up.
With this in mind I must also state that there isn't anything wrong with eyeshadow, blush, or anything of that sort. As long as it's done in good taste, why not? Lipstick, to me, finishes a look and is my go to item.
What's your go to item?

Thrift dress, borrowed watch

1 comment:

  1. To me lipstick adds color to the face. It's my one must have product.

    ReplyDelete