Monday, February 13, 2012

Don't Overlook the Basics





Whenever I feel as if my outfit is lacking I either turn to jewelry or a scarf. Today was one of those days.







I've known the versatility of scarves for quite some time. Scarves can be headbands, belts, an accessory for one's bag, and so much more. The possibilities for a scarf are endless. Therefore, making it a good investment.

However, I've found that not everyone knows of the wonders that scarves can bring. Dear reader, if nothing else, I highly recommend having one. It defiantly comes in handy. A scarf is not just simply a garment to keep one's neck warm in the winter, it's a basic. It can easily add personality to any outfit and it doesn't have to be expensive. A great example is this scarf that I'm wearing with this little black dress. I spent twelve dollars. I can proudly state that it's one of my greatest purchases. It has served me well on several occasions.

For today this scarf adds it's own splash of color that I adore. I believe it adds it's own zest, don't you think?

Stein Mart Scarf, DIY beaded choker, borrowed earrings, New York & company Black dress, Sperry flats

No comments:

Post a Comment